head of garlic, chopped
medium white onion, sliced
can of chopped tomatoes
jar of roasted red peppers
small jar of kalamata olives
favorite fish (I used flounder)
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pot. Saute garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add the can of chopped tomatoes.
- Slice red peppers in thin strips and add to pot.
- Add seasonings; salt, pepper, cayenne, sugar, parsley
- Add olives (you may slice or leave them whole).
- Clean, salt, and slice your fish fillets into 1 inch pieces.
- Let sauce cook for about 20 minutes on low simmer. Add fish.
- Turn off heat 5 minutes after adding the fish, or until translucent fish turns white. Enjoy!