- 2 pounds ground sausage – Extra Mild Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 3 cups croutons – onion and sage seasoned
- 4 eggs – beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese – sharp
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Put croutons on the bottom of a battered 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix sausage, eggs, cheese and milk (2 cups).
- Pour over croutons and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day mix cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup milk.
- Pour over mixture and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 325Â° F.