- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- 6 chives (approx. ¼ cup), cut into ½ inch pieces
- ½ cup (6 oz.) smoked bean curd (tofu), sliced thin
- 1 tbsp. fermented black beans
- ½ carrot, julienned
- 1½ cup (5 oz.) bean sprouts
- 3 tsp. soy sauce
- Heat vegetable oil on high in a wok or nonstick skillet. When oil is hot, drop garlic, ginger, and chives in pan and vigorously saute.
- When chives start to wilt (about 2 minutes), throw in bean curd and fermented black beans. Continue stirring and flipping in the pan for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add carrots and bean sprouts, then soy sauce. Saute well, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until bean sprouts become softer but still remain crisp.
- Serve hot or warm, with rice and/or other sauteed greens