Tired of not being able to enjoy meatballs with your pasta because you don’t eat meat? Look to these meat-free meatballs as a good alternative.
This recipe is provided by Lightlife.
- 14 Ounces meat-free beef, such as Lightlife Gimme Lean Beef
- 1/3 Cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup soy milk or water
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh onion
- 3/4 Teaspoons salt
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg or equivalent replacement
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
Mix ingredients. Shape into approximately 36 balls, about 1 ½-inch each. Cook in greased oblong pan (13x9x2 inches) in 400-degree F oven until light brown (20-25 minutes). Serve hot.