Summer just got better with these delicious guilt-free vegetarian tacos.
- 4 fresh corn tortillas (white or yellow)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ zucchini chopped into small cubes
- ½ cup (112g) cooked black beans
- ½ cup (125g) corn (fresh or frozen)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp. cumin powder
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- Handful of cilantro
- 2 oz (56g) goat cheese (optional)
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add zucchini, corn, salt, cumin and chili powder.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add black beans. Cook until warmed through, should take more than five minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cilantro and goat cheese if using.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Place a large sauté pan over a high heat burner.
- Toast each tortilla for a minute on each side.
- To assemble, scoop a couple of tablespoons into the middle of each tortilla, add a couple of thin slices of avocado, and a squirt of sriracha (or hot sauce of choice) fold tortilla over and eat immediately.