A crispy golden brown french toast style sandwich filled with crispy bacon, cool and creamy avocado, sweet and spicy jalapeno jelly and plenty of oozy gooey melted cheese!
- 4 strips bacon (omit for vegetarian)
- 4 slices bread
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno jelly
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Assemble the sandwiches by sprinkling half of the cheese over half of the slices of bread followed by the bacon, avocado and jalapeno jelly, the remaining cheese and slices of bread.
- Dip the sandwiches in the mixture of the milk to coat the bread on both sides before transferring to a pan pre-heated over medium heat to cook until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Enjoy as is or topped with more jalapeno jelly, powdered sugar, etc.